Restore Your Smile
Looking for a dentist who can complete your entire implant process in-house? At Warren Family Dentistry, we have the necessary knowledge, tools, and equipment to replace your missing teeth and give you back a full, beautiful smile. Dental implants are a great option for tooth replacement that gives patients confidence. Contact us to schedule your implant consultation!
Dental implants are designed to mimic natural tooth roots. They are tiny, titanium posts that are surgically placed directly into the jawbone. Our dental team uses computer-guided technology to ensure accurate, precise implant placement. After implants are placed, they fuse with the jawbone over the next few months. Once fusion is complete, we’ll move on to the restoration phase of the implant process. During this phase, we’ll create custom replacement teeth to attach to the implants. Depending on how many teeth you’re missing, we can create crowns, bridges, or dentures to complete your smile.
Benefits of Implants for Tooth Replacement
Implants are a revolutionary tooth replacement solution. Wondering if they’re the right choice for you? Here are just some of the many benefits they offer:
- Without the root structure of a natural tooth, the jawbone can shrink and deteriorate.
- There are no loose parts. An implant is permanent, stable, and comfortable.
- Implants can last a lifetime if you maintain great oral health.
- Dental Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Implants can help you eat, chew, and talk with ease.
- They don’t require additional care, so you can brush and floss them normally.